Women’s Body Sculpting Program
Everything You Need To Get The Sexy Body You Desire!
Fitness can be an intimidating. The Women’s Body Sculpting program was created to help you overcome your fears & break some myths surrounding female fitness. Here’s all you need to know about weight training, nutrition, cardio, and supplements so you can walk into the gym and rock it!
Even small gyms are usually full of weird-looking machines, equipment you don’t know how to use, and unapproachable people lugging their gym bags and shakers.
Most of us new to the world of weights will walk into a gym feeling immediately overwhelmed. There’s so much going on it’s difficult to even know where to begin!
And thus you struggle on with your fitness routine, never quite making the progress you hope to make and always wondering what “the secret” could be.
If any of this sounds familiar, you’re in dire need of a fitness overhaul! Thankfully, you’ve come to the right place. The Women’s Body Sculpting Program offers everything you need to walk into the gym with confidence so you can start building your happiest, strongest, best self.
Why Weight Training?
Many women worry that weight training will somehow transform them into Hulk-ettes, so they spend hours doing cardio in order to maintain their “feminine” figure. The truth is, women just don’t have the hormonal support to gain muscle mass like men.
The hormone testosterone is responsible for large increases in muscle mass. Women’s testosterone levels are a fraction of men’s. That means you can bench press without concerning yourself about how much chest hair you might grow.
There are women, typically professional bodybuilders, who look masculine. It takes many, many years of dedication and a particular lifestyle to achieve this sort of muscularity. Unless you have goals of becoming the next star in female bodybuilding, you don’t ever need to worry about looking too masculine.
Training with weights will increase your lean muscle mass. That’s a good thing!
The more muscle you have, the more calories your body will burn. The more calories you burn, the leaner you’ll get.
Increased muscle mass will also add shape to your arms, take inches from your tummy, and even add some roundness to your booty! When women’s magazines talk about “tone,” they’re really talking about strong muscles combined with a low body fat percentage.
Reach Your Fitness Goals Efficiently
Another problem women run into is that they just don’t know what they should be lifting or why. They hear and read things like “split,” “leg day,” and “programming,” but have no context for those ideas or how it applies to them.
All those fancy words refer to one thing: the routine you’ll use to achieve your fitness goals. To get the best results from lifting, it’s important to lift with purpose and direction. You can’t wander from machine to machine without first establishing which exercises and which amount of sets and reps will best help you achieve your goals.
How is this Program Different?
Simply put, it’s a nutrition and workout system that has been developed with three key things in mind:
- Using cardio and strength training strategically so that you’ll burn fat and build the right amount of muscle, providing the toned, feminine slim body that you’ve always wanted.
- Teaching you how mainstream nutrition practices are in fact counter-productive—especially for women looking to burn fat and how to craft an eating plan that lets you enjoy all of your favorite foods without giving up on a great looking body with the help of the Nutrition Blueprint.
- Exercises that teach you how to start loving who you are now, and who you’re going to become with an easy to follow workout and nutrition plan.
It’s time to start living a lifestyle that you’ll love while burning a significant amount of fat, toning muscle, and achieving the body of your dreams.
What Will You Learn
The Body Sculpting Program is not based on what “sounds good” or “what’s going to sell.” Instead, the methods are tried and tested and designed by certified Exercise Physiologists, Nutritionists & Personal Trainers.
With this program, you’ll be able to:
- Eat the foods you love while burning fat effortlessly.
- Lead a social and fun life while reaching your fitness goals. (Who said you can’t eat out?)
- Achieve the toned, sleek, sexy body of a Hollywood actress.
- Become fit and firm, not just skinny.
- Discover how to enjoy food — rather than obsess over it.
- Exercise 3 days a week and see unmatched results.
- Break through any plateau.
- Carry all that you’ve learned over a lifetime — there is no expiration date to the Women’s Body Sculpting Program.
- Know how to set your calorie and macro-nutrient intake for maximum fat loss
- Learn how to effectively track your progress and not shoot blind in your fitness endeavors
How Do I Know This Works?
The Women’s Body Sculpting Program offers a path to fat loss & muscle toning that you’ll actually enjoy. Forget about cutting out carbs, eating bland meals, or intensive planning and cooking.
Forget about Paleo, gluten-free, juice cleanses and detoxes, low fat, “slow carb,” and all of the other bandwagon diets. The only way to ensure that fat loss takes place is to provide your body with fewer calories than it burns. Now if fat loss were this easy, then everyone would be lean.
The only way to truly know if this work is to try it out for yourself. Ultimately, no one can do the work for you!
Your 12-Week Training Program Overview
This program is meant to improve your strength, muscle tonality & lose body fat simultaneously. Each four-week block will build upon the strength and skill you learn from the previous four weeks.
For the first couple weeks, we’ll use relatively lighter loads. We’ll progress to using heavier loads as we move forward, but for now, don’t push yourself beyond where you feel safe. Once you feel comfortable doing the movements and understand how they should feel, then you can start adding a more weight.
For the next four weeks, we alter the primary movement, progressing to a more advanced version. We also add some new accessory lifts and replace others. Your goal should be to increase the weight on your primary movement each week, even if it’s just a tiny bit. If you need a spotter to finish your reps, grab one. It’s imperative that you progress.
Once again, we alter the primary and accessory exercises. And, once again, your goal should be to increase weight on your primary movements each week. If you feel strong, you can also increase the weight for accessory exercises. These last four weeks are when your intensity matters most, so train hard!
|Weight Lifting Sessions||Training Split||Cardio Sessions|
|1-6||2||Push – Pull||2 x (30 min)|
|7-9||3||Push – Pull – Legs|
|10-12||3||Push – Pull – Legs|
** Days for each activity performed can be swapped around – as long as you do the required lifting/cardio sessions per week!
** See spreadsheet for 12 week Weight Lifting Routine
Benefits of the Program
Let me guess..
You want to achieve the toned feminine body that you’ve always dreamed of, but you don’t want to suffer through extreme diets and workout regimens. and enjoy life and be healthy without having to obsess over dieting and exercise.
More than anything – again, if you’re like most women – you want someone to tell you the truth.
You’re sick of the contradictory information, of cycling through ineffective fad diets, and of buying useless exercise programs. You want the happiness and comfort that comes from knowing you’ve finally started down the path to genuine and lasting fitness.
Finally discover what it really takes to build a toned, sexy body – without starving yourself or spending needless hours slaving away in the gym.
Whom this is NOT for
- Someone not dedicated to improving your physique and overall quality of life.
- If you lack responsibility & ownership of your choices & find excuses easily
- Have aspirations to be a professional female body builder and compete in shows.
- You have over 5+ years of weight lifting experience already.
- You have serious injuries, physical limitations that limit your ability to partake in this program.
- Someone who is content with just talking & contemplating – without actually wanting to pay the small price to finally transform your physique.
Congratulations! If you’ve made it this far and still reading – this is for you!
What You Will Get
- A comprehensive, easy to follow 12 week training plan
- Exercise ‘how to’ guides to ensure accurate form and minimize risk of potential injuries
- A detailed guide that breaks down every element of nutrition, macro-nutrients, calorie counting, weight loss/gain dieting. You will learn how to create your own nutrition and diet plan as per your specific goals
- Daily calorie requirement measuring tool – to save you the headache of crunching numbers
- Tools to enable you to accurately identify your goals, stay accountable along the journey and track progress
The Women’s Body Sculpting program was designed to instill the right knowledge and empower you to become fully self sufficient by the end of this 12-week program so that you won’t need to look outside for fitness help and training again!
Buy the program and get started on your actualizing your goals right now!